Termite Control by Ehrlich
Need Immediate Assistance?
Pest problems in your area?
Ehrlich can help. Find your local pest control expert now.
Ehrlich’s Termite Control and Treatment. Guaranteed Results.
Termites are destructive. They can do considerable damage to your home before you even know it. One infestation can end up costing you thousands of dollars in repairs. You can’t get rid of them on your own. That’s why you need the expert services of Ehrlich Pest Control.
Eliminating Termites – The 3-Step Solution:
Step 1: The Inspection
The first step to eliminating termites is a thorough inspection of your property. Our professional termite experts will arrive at your house for a comprehensive and free inspection. We have the know-how to determine what type of termite you have, where the infestation is located and the conditions inside your home that attract them. You can trust Ehrlich to identify the problem, treat and eliminate it.
Step 2: The Treatment Plan
Termites don’t bite or carry disease, but they can wreak havoc on the wood inside your home. In order to determine the best course of treatment, Ehrlich pest control professionals will quickly be able to determine the type of termite you have, where the infestation is located inside your home and how big it is.
- With conventional termite treatment, our termite experts will inject a liquid treatment that will go down as deep as the footers of your home, cover the perimeter, create a protective barrier around your property and eliminate termite colonies.
- Sentricon baiting and monitoring is a state-of-the-art approach to termite control. Stations are installed in the ground around the outside perimeter of your home. Your property will be regularly inspected and monitored for new termite activity.
- At times, homes need to be fumigated to get rid of termites. The treatment requires you and your family to leave your home for a few days, but you can count on Ehrlich to provide the most effective fumigating process to eliminate the termites in your home for good.
Step 3: Ongoing Protection
We offer the best ongoing protection available for termites. Ehrlich’s Termite Home Protection Plan is your warranty against termite attacks in your home or business. It offers structural home wood replacement protecting you against future termite damage. At Ehrlich, we stand behind our warranty and promise. There are a few simple steps for homeowners to qualify:
- Utilize Ehrlich’s baiting program and/or chemical treatments
- Have two consecutive termite inspections within a 12-month period with no termite activity
- Sign and agree to the terms of the Ehrlich Warranty Agreement
Ehrlich’s Termite Warranty can help protect you from potentially expensive termite repair bills and it can be transferred to future home owners.
How It Works:
Ehrlich Pest Control has been committed to our customers for more than 90 years. We blend those years of experience with the most current technology to treat termite infestation that might secretively be lurking inside your home.
Call today for a free quote:
The Ehrlich Advantage.
We have earned the trust of thousands of home and business owners to effectively treat and eliminate termites from their property. We’d be honored if you’d allow us to do the same for you. At Ehrlich, we stand by the services we provide, offer the best tools for treatment and our technicians have the best skills to protect your home from termites or any other pests. Call us today for the peace of mind you deserve.